1. Obviously, we can draw the conclusion that good manners arise from politeness and respect for others.
2. To sum up, in conclusion, in brief, on account of this, thus
3. Thus, it can be concluded that …, Therefore, we can find that
4. Obviously, it is high time that we took some measures to solve the problem.
5. Accordingly, I recommend that some measures be taken.
6. Consequently, to solve the problem, some measures should be taken.
7. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that….
8. Taking into account all the factors, we may safely come to the conclusion that….
10. Judging from all the evidence offered, we may safely arrive at/reach the conclusion that…
11. From what is mentioned above, we may come to the conclusion that…
12. From/Through/According to what has been discussed above, we can come to/reach/arrive at/draw the conclusion that….
13. It is believed that….
14. There is some truth in both arguments, but I think the disadvantages of… outweigh its advantages.
15. I take/hold a negative/positive view of….
16. There is no quick answer to the question of…, but … might be helpful.
17. It´s suggested that great efforts be made to….
18. There is still a long way to go towards solving the problem. We hope that efforts should be made to….
19. We must search for a quick action, because the present situation of… will surely lead to the end of….
20. It is necessary that effective/proper/quick actions/steps/measures be taken to….
1 略读 粗略地阅读语言材料的面式阅读法，通过略读获取阅读材料的主要内容和大意。快速阅读时，训练学生略读文章标题判断预测主要内
1 Practice makes perfect 熟能生巧。 2 God helps those who help themselves 天助自助者。 3 Easier said than
take a the chance 冒风险;碰运气 take after与……相像 take apart拆开;剖析;粗暴对待 take care小心，当心; take
关系代词(在句中作主语、宾语或定语) 1 that既可代表事物也可代表人，which代表事物;它们在从句中作主语或宾语，that在从句中作宾